200% up to ₦100.000!
- Deposit Options: Access Bank, ALAT by Wema, ATM online, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, CartaSi, Carte "Mir", China Union Pay, Diner Club, Ecopayz, Entropay, Epay, GTB *737#, GTBank, Maestro, Mastercard, Neosurf, Neteller, Otopay, Payeer, PayoStar, PayPal, Paysafecard, Perfect Money, Polaris Bank, Qiwi, Quickteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Sterling Bank, Toditocash, Verve, Visa, Visa QR, Vpayments, Webmoney, WeChat, Zenith Bank
- Withdrawal Options: Access Bank, ALAT by Wema, ATM online, Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, CartaSi, Carte "Mir", China Union Pay, Diner Club, Ecopayz, Entropay, Epay, GTB *737#, GTBank, Maestro, Mastercard, Neosurf, Neteller, Otopay, Payeer, PayoStar, PayPal, Paysafecard, Perfect Money, Polaris Bank, Qiwi, Quickteller, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Sterling Bank, Toditocash, Verve, Visa, Visa QR, Vpayments, Webmoney, WeChat, Zenith Bank
- Products: Backgammon, Betting, Casino, E-Sports, Fantasy League, Financials, Forex, Games, Keno, Live Casino, Lottery, Toto, Virtual Sports
- Common Misspellings: 1xbet review, 1xbet mobile, x bet, x1bet, 1xbet nigeria,
1xBet Review, About the Company
1XBet, a bookmaker company, is one of the most famous betting platforms today. So today, we are going to give you an unbiased 1xBET review.
However, what makes 1XBet unique is that despite being around for just a short period of time, the company has already amassed a huge base of players in several European countries.
Now, the company extends to Asia as well and is significantly growing at a steady pace.Visit 1xBet
1xBET Nigeria Review: Features
1XBEt has a lot of betting options on their site. Aside from sporting events, they also offer Asian handicaps and alternative markets. The company also has a live streaming feature where people could watch 4 games simultaneously and directly place bets on the screen.
On 1XBet, live casino events and T.V. games can also be played. Plus, if you’re new to the site, there are real dealers and hosts around who can help you navigate around the site.
Lastly, the site comes with an insurance policy wherein people can avail of via full or partial agreement. It comes with a fee, but the price of the insurance policy will depend on the user’s bet. Plus, it can also be used in an accumulated or single bet. Thus, losing on 1XBet is not as stressful as that of other betting sites in Nigeria.
- Simple Interface – there are no complicated site designs and features on 1XBet. It’s straight to the point, so it’s not hard to navigate around the site. Its light colors are also pleasing to the eyes, so users can play for a long time without straining their eyes.
- Generous Promotions – bonuses can reach up to 100 EUR or even more. You can even receive bonuses on your birthday or when you have a bad streak. Thus, players will always have a chance to bet and have fun.
- Several Payment Options – there are more than 70 ways for you to withdraw your winnings or make a deposit at 1XBet. This includes banking options and credit cards like Visa, Skrill, and TrustPay, as well as cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Litecoin. Also, there are no service charges and extra fees when you make a transaction.
- Unreachable Customer Support – there are times when their customer support takes forever to get back to you. Plus, most of them are not English speakers, so a language barrier issue could happen.
- Difficult Verification Process – their process has a lot of steps to take compared to other sportsbooks, making it a hassle for users.
Overall, although it comes with minor cons like any other sportsbook site, 1XBet is a platform where players will not only feel welcomed because of their generous offers but will also have a lot of fun because of the site’s betting options. Also, the site has a superb performance on both browser and mobile app, thereby allowing easy access from any type of device.
- Yes. You qualify for a 200% matched bonus up to ₦100,000 once you open and fund your 1xBet Nigeria account.
- 400 Naira is the minimum amount you can deposit in your 1xBet Nigeria account.
- Yes. You can use the 1xBet Nigeria mobile version or download the 1xBet mobile app for Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Yes. 1xBet Nigeria has an In-play betting option and players can wager on live games.
- Yes. 1xBet Nigeria has a live streaming feature for its players.
- Yes. 1xBet Nigeria accepts Nigerian Naira payments and players can wager using NGN units.