Best Free Bets Offers in Nigeria
With the rapid competition in the industry, betting sites must come up will special ways to attract new players and maintain the existing ones. One of the best ways to achieve this is by offering free bets. In this article, we will provide you with all the information surrounding online free bets.
Some of the things we will look at include the types of free bets, how to claim them, as well as the common terms and conditions. We have also compiled a list of the best free bets in Nigeria to make your work easier. Read on as we guide you through the best international and local Nigerian online betting sites.
Best Free Bets Offers in Nigeria 2021
200% up to ₦100.000!
1XBet, a bookmaker company, is one of the most famous betting platforms today.However, what makes 1XBet unique is that despite being around for just a short period of time, the company has already amassed a huge base of players in several European countries.
100% up to 30$
888Sports is a popular bookmark that has found its place among the most trustworthy sportsbooks online. The company was founded in 1997, but its sports page was established in 2008.
100% Welcome Bonus Up To ₦100000
Paripesa sportsbook is one of those new entrants in the Nigerian online sports betting market, having opened for business recently in 2019 after acquiring a license to operate from the Oyo State Gaming Board. As an offshore sports betting firm, Paripesa Nigeria also holds a sports betting license from the Government of Curacao.
100% Welcome Bonus Up To ₦15.000
Nigeria passion for football is unmatched in the continent and no other nation has successfully managed to produce stars such as Nigeria’s Jay Jay Okocha, Obie Mikel and Odion Ighalo. In equal proportion, no online betting site brings Nigeria’s passion for online betting than Maranthonbet. And why is it so? Read on, to find out why our online betting experts back this betting site.
100% Welcome Bonus Up To ₦50.000
DoubleBet sportsbook has been in the market since 2017 and has made significant progress since its establishment. The bookmaker is headquartered in Cyprus and is owned by Marikit Holdings Limited.
How to Find the Best Free Bets Offers in Nigeria
Finding the best free bet offers in Nigeria can be challenging, especially if you decide to do it on your own. Do not worry; Bettingsites24.ng experts have done thorough research to bring you the latest offers. Most free bets are offered as a welcome bonus as a way of attracting new players to the site.
We have listed the best Nigerian betting site where you can take advantage of exclusive offers and potentially make some sweet winnings. All our recommended bookmakers have been scrutinized and proven safe for Nigerian online players.
Types of Free Bet Offers
Online betting sites offer a wide range of free bet offers, and our site shares some of the best in the market. Here are the most common forms of free bets.
Deposit Free Bets
This is the most popular free bet offer at online bookmakers. Here, you are required to make a qualifying deposit to receive the offer. You will have a chance to double your deposit to a certain amount stipulated by the operator. Most deposit free bet offers are associated with wagering requirements, which must be met before withdrawing your winnings.
No Deposit Free Bets
The no deposit free bet offers are the most appreciated promotions by online players. They are mostly given to new users and are rarer compared to the deposit ones. You do not need to make any deposit to receive this offer. All you need is to create an account and claim your share. It is essential to check out the terms and conditions of the offer before claiming.
Risk-free bets are also popular among bookmakers. Here, you receive a refund of your stake if your bet losses. They can be given to new users or to existing players to keep them hooked up and entertained.
How to Claim Free Bets
Accessing and claiming free bets is easy. The process will vary depending on your preferred betting site, where each operator has its own rules. First, you must ensure that you qualify for the offer. For instance, you must be a new player to qualify for a sign-up free bet promotion.
The next thing you need to is to create an account and find out if there are promo codes needed during registration. Note that it is crucial to read the terms and conditions of the offer before claiming to ensure they are fair and achievable.
Free Bets Terms and Conditions
As mentioned earlier, all free bets are associated with various terms and conditions, which must be met before making withdrawals. The conditions include minimum deposit, wagering requirements, minimum odds, and excluded bets. Let us look at each one of them.
- Minimum Deposit- Sportsbook operators often set a minimum deposit amount required to qualify you for free bets. In most betting sites, the qualifying deposit ranges from N2500 to N5000. You need to confirm the minimum required deposit before claiming an offer to avoid missing out.
- Wagering Requirements- These refer to a multiplier that tells you the number of times you need to play your bonus before withdrawing your winnings. It is essential to check out these requirements as some operators may set high criteria.In essence, the norm is usually a wager of x5 the bonus amount. You may encounter free bets that are split into individual amounts. For instance, a free bet in Nigeria can have four separate bets where each bet has its wagering limits.
- Minimum Odds- Another important factor to consider is the minimum odds subjected to a free bet. This means that you might be unable to back your favorites with lower prices when using the bonus.
- Excluded Bets- Betting sites often exclude certain forms of bets from their offers. These are mostly the complex bet types like multi-bets or in-play. Combining free bets with other discounts or money-back deals may also be impossible.
Tips on How to Capitalize on your Free Bets
After creating an account at an online betting platform, most players will often utilize their cash to capitalize on the free bet offers. We have come up with tips that may effectively help you boost your chances of winning.
One way of doing this is meeting the maximum amount that the offer can provide. Most new players are reluctant to spend a significant amount of money simply because they are afraid of losing. However, most experienced players are risk-takers who end up making the best from a bonus. It is crucial to ensure that you are pleased with the bookmaker’s services and features before taking this route.
Another way of maximizing your chances of winning is by looking for the odds that provide the best possible chances of winning. In most cases, markets with short odds are often accurate, giving you a chance of making successful bets using your free bets. However, if you receive a risk-free bet, you can try out some markets with high odds since your stake will be refunded in case the bet losses.
High/ Longer odds bets are less likely to be successful, but it is a risk worth taking, given an opportunity. That said, there is no guaranteed method when it comes to making successful bets using free bet offers. However, the above tips maximize your chances of winnings when used appropriately.
FAQs about Free Bets
- The no deposit free bet and the risk-free bet are the best types of offers. No deposit is rare since sportsbooks do not like losing their money either. However, if you find an opportunity, it is essential to fully take advantage of the offer.
- We have listed some of the sportsbooks with the best free bets offers in Nigeria. All the sites in our list are safe for Nigerian online players.
- The free bet is credited to your account once you have met all the requirements eligible for the offer.
- No. If you win using a free bet, you will only receive the winnings. The stake is not included in your returns.
Cricket Betting Tips and Other Strategies
Wagering online on cricket is both exciting and a fun thing to do. But before…
Betting Tips and Guides
Among other things that you may need to have before begin your betting, a strategy…
eSports Betting Tips and Strategies
In 2019 alone, estimates showed that more than 350 million individuals watched Esports events. Lately,…
Best Sportsbooks for Cash Out in 2021
Online betting has changed in the recent past and some of the cool features introduced…
Best Bookies for Accumulators in Nigeria 2021
Accumulators bet have lately become synonymous with players who aspire to win big on football…
Top 5 Betting Sites and Companies in Nigeria 2021
Below are some of the top 5 Best Betting Sites in Nigeria and it will…