Looking for betting sites with the best cashout in Nigeria?
Even though bettors know that betting is a huge risk, the idea is still to make more profit than losses. So, we can bet bettors will always appreciate any ideas or any other way to play that will ensure making a profit and or at least, more profits. This is where Cash out comes in.
Cash out is a relatively new innovation for people who engage in bets. It is an attribute that betting sites and companies offer their bettors.
Cash out enables players to get money back on their bets before the event they are betting on is over.
Since cash out mostly deal with live betting, that is, betting while the event concerning which you bet is taking place, it can be susceptible to live betting markets which can be volatile in some kinds of events and more increasingly fluctuating and unpredictable in the final stage of the event.
What is Cash out?
Cash out is a type of ‘in-play’ betting which enables one to make profit, no matter how small, before an event you have a stake in is ended. We can say cash out allows you to ‘take it while you can’. The notion is that cash out offers are made before final results are decided.
Cash out is a sort of betting security or protection. It gives you more power over your bets because it gives you the choice of closing your bet(s) and cashing out before the match or event you bet on is completed. If the result of an event is going against you, cash out enables you to get some money from your initial stake. The amount of money you get back during cash out is determined by the time you are cashing out. However, getting back ‘something’, especially if you are at the risk of loss, is better than losing your entire initial stake.
Cash out is usually available for single and multiple stakes. It is also applicable for a wide range of sports, but more pronounced in football events. Cash out is sometimes called ‘Cash in’ or ‘early settlement’.
17 Top Betting Sites With The Best Cash out Option in Nigeria
Here, we would list bookies or betting sites and the kind of cash out they offer.
- Bet way Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet 365 Cashout: Automatic cash out, full cash out and partial cash out.
- STS bet Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet fair Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet 9ja Cashout: Full cash out.
- Sure bet247 Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Merry bet Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet bonanza Cashout: Full cash out.
- Naira bet Cashout: Full cash out.
- Lions bet Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- 1Xbet Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Supa bets Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet king Cashout: Full cash out.
- Bet winner Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- 22 bet Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Bet victor Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- Paddy power Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out.
- William hill Cashout: Full cash out and partial cash out
How Does Cash Out Work
Cash out has huge influence on the way we bet. Previously, when a bettor places a bet on a sport or other similar event, the bettor cannot withdraw his bet, especially if there is a loss or the event doesn’t end in his favor. However, times have changed. Cash out has been introduced to mitigate this potential loss. It even allows the bettor to make profit in some cases, no matter how little it may seem.
Not all betting sites offer cash out options. Thus, one must be sure a betting site offers cash out, and especially so on the event or sport you are betting on. Each betting site have rules and regulations that must be followed for cash out, including terms and conditions you must agree to. Make sure you read and understand the rules to know what you are in for.
Amounts on cash out constantly vary throughout an event too.
Example of cash out: If Chelsea and Man United are to have a match and you place a bet of N100 for Man-U to win, with odds at 2.50, your total profit goal will be N150. Halfway into the game, the score is 0-1 in favor of Man-U, the betting site can offer an option of cashing out N180 and settle your bet finally. However, you still have the choice of leaving your bet open, to win the full amount of N250 if Man-U still wins at the end of the game. Alternatively, if Chelsea wins 1-0 by halftime, you bet will have less chance of winning. The bookie software can offer you a proposal of N30 to close your bet, so that you don’t lose all your initial stake of N100.
When You Should Use Cash Out
With technological advances today, betting has evolved too. Technology also offers many benefits for betting more than the old-fashioned method of betting. Cash out is one of the ways bookies or betting companies entice customers and keep up in the betting business.
You should use cash out because of the following reasons:
- It gives some amount of security when placing a bet. Imagine having the assurance that you can still cash out no matter the outcome of the game or event; it will give you some consolation.
- It makes betting more entertaining. Cash out contributes to the excitement in the betting process.
- Dissatisfaction can be minimized. Dramas in sports or events can change at the last minute but cash out can lessen our displeasure.
- Profits can also be made. If you risk waiting for the next five minutes, there might be an equalizer or similar happenings.
- Faster reach to a winning bet.
- You can still earn money through cash out and use for betting on another day without totally losing out.
3 Different Types of Cash Out You Need to Know
There are three types of cash outs:
- Full cash out: This happens when a bettor decides to cash out the total amount as it has been displayed on the betting site or bookie window. It is the same as the standard cash out.
- Partial cash out: This is the opposite of the full cash out. Here, you can proceed to accept a proportion of your winnings and leave the other games running and active. A partial cash out divides your bet into two – a cash out one and a running other. When you choose partial cash out, the bookie window can give you the option of inputting the percentage of your stake which you want to cash out and the one to keep in action. Partial cash out can vary depending on the bookie or betting website you are betting with. It is more flexible than the full time cash out.
- Auto cash out: With this kind of cash out, you can pre-set cash out value or set a certain limit at which your bet cashes out by itself. Bettors do not need to monitor live betting markets or go through the worry of keeping their mobile phones, computer or their equivalents around. The bettor determines the cash out amount he wants by choosing the profit value between his current bet and maximum profit that can be attainable in the game market. Your cash out will automatically be cashed out when your profit attains the intended figure you have set whether you are logged in or not. It is awesome for those who might be busy at the time of an event or game.
What Should You Look Out For When Picking A Website for Cash out
In order to take full advantage of the cashout options available for a website, here are some of the things you need to know
- Make sure the bookie offers cash out. Not all betting sites offer cash out options.
- Reputation of the bookie. Make sure the reputation of the betting site is not shady, and must be rated and trusted by a lot of bettors,
- Type of cash out must be noted too. Since there are different types of cash out, betting sites may not offer all the type in use.
- Range of sports and betting market. There are different types of sports or games which one can bet upon in the market. Different sports, games and tournaments mean more opportunities.
- Availability of odds and lines. Betting sites with highest price and more competitive odds may be more suitable.
- Extent of betting limit matters. This is necessarily so that stake will be available to low and high bettors.
- Well coordinated website or application. This would prevent a lot of hassles during cash out and other betting activities.
- Promotion, gifts, packaging and bonuses. These juicy offers and attraction can ginger betters when they choose the kind of cash out they want.
- Payment option. The availability of diverse withdrawal and deposit options can help during cash outs. Payment options should be quick and reliable. Examples of payment options for bettors include money transfers, debit cards, credit cards, cryptocurrencies, bank transfer, cheque, e-wallets like Pay pal, Apple pay, Google pay, to mention but a few.
- Mobile rapport. It is not all bookie or betting websites and application that are compatible with mobile phones. You should go with websites or applications that can enable you have access to cash out features on your mobile at any given point since our mobile is more accessible. Is it easy carrying computers everywhere?
- Live betting channels. It is not all bookies that offer live betting for their bettors. Thus, if you want to use cash out, it might be unavailable, since cash out is for games available on in-play.
- Excellent customer service. No matter how good and well ordered a bookie can be, things can go wrong during betting and cashing out. Customer services will enable you tender complaints and get response on time. Ratings can help in this case.
A List of The Best Cash Out Application
- Bet fair application
- Bet 9ja application
- Bet 365 application
- Paddy power application
- Bet victor application
- Ladbrokes application
- Bwin application
- Coral application
- Bet bull application
- Mansion bet application
- Bet way application
- Unibet application
- Sport nation application
- Colossus application
- Mr Green application
- Bet fred application
- Leo vegas application
- Boyle sport application
How to Cash Out in ODIBET
Just as some betting bookies and sites have cash out options, some do not have any cash out options. Unfortunately, odibet does not give bettors the choice of cashing out because they do not have cash out options in place. This means a bettor will have to wait till the end of the game or sport before he can withdraw his winning, or perhaps count his losses.
How to Cash Out in 22 BET
22 bet has full and partial cash out option in place for bettors. Their cash out feature is also known as ‘bet slip sale’. It allows a bettor to sell his bet slip ticket back to the bookie partially in small bits or fully. The amount a bettor gets during cash out is determined at the time of cashing out. Time is of vital essence. The 22 bet cash out is not available to all bets or all markets. Thus, a bettor must check and be sure his bet is qualified for cash out. The cash out feature is available for live betting or in-play betting.
The process of cashing out is not too complex. Log in to your account and go to the user section. Then, select withdrawal funds option and choose the payment option that is suitable for you. After these, you will be asked to enter required data and wait for your cash out approval.
100% up to 50,000 NGN.
Although 22Bet was launched more than a decade ago to serve punters in Europe, it’s among the new sports betting platforms...
How to Cash Out in BET 9JA
They offer the standard full cash out for bettors. They usually offer cash out on bets live during the game (live cash out) and pre-game cash out options. There are different ways of cashing out. One is through in-store cash out. This simply means you give up the bet ticket you want to cash out to the cashier in a store and be paid what you are owed. The other method is through online cash out.
For online cash out, log in to your account, click on ‘My bets’ icon, you will be shown cash out icons for different kinds of markets which you can cash out immediately. Alternatively, you can log in to your account and click on ‘bet lists cash out’. Then, you choose the bet for cashing out. You can refresh or reload this page so as to get precise cash out information. Click on the bet you want to cash out and go through the cash out processes, and finally obtain your money.
Cash out depends on the likely outcome of your bets. There are also terms and conditions which you must agree to before your cash out processes are completed. Note that bettors are not allowed to cash out in bets with bonus funds.
100% up to 100,000 Nairas
We know it, you are looking for the most complete Bet9ja review of 2019 that shows you all about it – including the pros a...
You might be interested in checking out the comprehensive review of the top betting sites in Nigeria
Before the advent of cash out, it was all or nothing, but cash out has changed this trend for the good of bettors. No doubt, cash out can help make little profit if you are at the risk of loss and relieve a lot of stress.
It has made betting more innovative and enjoyable. However, cash out may not always be available and markets can get suspended or stopped, especially towards the end of a game or sport.
If you wait too long to cash out, it may no longer be available or your payment might be affected. Cash out must be approached with the right mentality. What do you think?
Do you think it is better to cash out rather than bleed with anxiety until the last drop of the game or take the risk in case you win it all?